This website is owned and maintained by SESL Australia (SESL) ABN 70 106 810 708. Our head office is located at 16 Chilvers Road, Thornleigh, New South Wales. 2120, Australia.
We can be contacted by telephone during business hours on +61 2 99806554.
By accessing or using this website, you agree to the following conditions:
- The material on this website is intended only to provide a summary and general overview on matters of interest. It is not intended to be comprehensive nor does it constitute legal or professional advice. You should seek other advice before acting or relying on any of the content.
- The information on this website is liable to change and although we attempt to ensure that the content is current we do not guarantee its currency as there may be delays, errors or omissions.
- For your convenience and information, this website contains links to other sites. SESL makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy or any other aspect of the information on those linked sites. No link to another site should be construed as an endorsement or recommendation of any information, goods or services referred to.
- All trademarks mentioned on this website belong to their respective owners. Unless otherwise indicated, SESL owns the copyright in the content on this website.
- No material on this website can be reproduced, adapted, distributed, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted without prior written consent from SESL.
- You may only access and use the content for non-commercial or personal uses unless you have prior written approval from us. You may print out any content on this website for your personal use. All other use, copying or reproduction of this website or any part of it is prohibited (except to the extent permitted by law). None of the content or any part of it may be reproduced on any other Internet website.
- SESL excludes all implied conditions and warranties with respect to this website, and its content, except any implied condition or warranty the exclusion of which would contravene any statute or cause any part of this clause to be void.
- SESL excludes its liability for any consequential loss resulting from use of this website, including but not limited to loss of opportunity, lost revenue, lost profits, loss of data, and losses resulting
- from security failure, disclosure of confidential information by other parties, or the transmission of a computer virus. We recommend that prior to using any downloaded file, you carry out an appropriate virus check.
- SESL’s aggregate liability to you for any other losses resulting from use of this website is limited to the nominal amount of $1.