Web Link Policy
1. Linking to us
1.1 Guidelines for linking to our site
You are welcome to put links on your website pointing to the SESL Australia website.
We request that you adopt the following guidelines to linking:
- Links to the SESL website should usually be to our home page.
- Linking to other parts of our site poses some risk, as the page or service to which you link may move or become unavailable.
- The correct name for our site is SESL Australia
- The SESL logo is a registered trademark and subject to copyright. It may only be used with written permission from SESL.
1.2 Guidelines for linking to specific SESL pages
It is preferred if links to the SESL website are linked to our homepage; however if it is essential to directly link to specific SESL Australia pages, the addresses are as follows:
- To link to SESL Homepage the address is https://www.sesl.com.au/
- To link to SESL Services the address is https://www.sesl.com.au/services
- To link to SESL Fertile Minds newsletter the address is https://www.sesl.com.au/fertile-minds
- To link to SESL Publications the address is https://www.sesl.com.au/articles
1.3 What we do not allow
Under Australian and International law, the material on our website, including all pages, graphics and services, is subject to copyright. You must not:
a) unlawfully use any of our copyright material; or,
b) pass off content from our site as your own. This includes the practice of ‘Framing’ or site within another site as well as copying and re-using parts of our site.
2. Republishing material from our site
If you wish to republish any material from our site you must seek written permission, unless material is marked otherwise. Any permitted reproduction must:
- acknowledge SESL as the source of any such material reproduced; and,
- any reproduction made of the material must include a copy of the original and the SESL disclaimer
The content of SESL publications is subject to strict copyright and all rights are reserved. No part of these publications may be reproduced, copied, stored, distributed or transmitted in any form, or by any means, including photocopying, scanning, or other mechanical or electronic methods without the prior written permission of Sydney Environmental & Soil Laboratory Pty Ltd.
To seek permission, please contact SESL on 1300 30 40 80 during business hours Monday to Friday.
4. Who we link to
Under some circumstances, we are pleased to place links to other sites on our website. Generally speaking, links are restricted to kindred organisations, such as professional bodies, government and regulatory entities, and key stakeholders.
4.1 How to get a link placed on our site
To get a link placed on our site, please contact us by calling 1300 30 40 80 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.